Generally Drupal is popular as a very powerful CMS. Apart from this CMS feature there are some other features which can be as powerful as CMS. This presentation will describe one of these kinds of feature which is E-Commerce.
So basically we can consider Drupal is a complete solution for the site having content and ecommerce together.
Now a days online shopping is very popular among the users. This kind of web site is generally known as ecommerce site.
And we are the developers who worked based on the new requirements and always put our best effort to provide utmost solution.
Doing a good website should not be the single criteria. The question is what else is needed here.
There are some common factors followed by any reputed company such as
- Market study
- Provide Flaw Less Product
- Cost Effective Solution
- Unit Testing
- Performance Testing
- Vulnerability Testing
Some of things that we will discuss in the session with live example of reviewing a project application:
Eclipse has many add-ons and extensions that make Drupal site development Cakewalk.
- adhere to Drupal coding standards,
- use syntax highlighting (very, very helpful in any coding language!)
- recognize Drupal files as PHP code,
- make sure that spaces are used instead of tabs, and
- make sure that the files have the right encoding (Unix) so they can be committed to the Drupal repositories.
- Eclipse Integration
- Static code analysis( Code Sniffer ).
- Version control( GIT & SVN )with Eclipse.
- Drush Integration with Eclipse.
I have seen in past that entrepreneurs play a significant role in any technical community to grow. Entrepreneurs success inspires other to dive in and do something phenomenal. Most of us have been in dilemma to take a further step. In this session, I would be talking about my experience as an entrepreneur and highlight some points which can help a wannabe entrepreneur to take a call.
- Characteristics of an entrepreneur
- Who am I?
- Borrowed passion
- Journey of an entrepreneur
- Role of failures in success
Scrum has been a centre of attraction in the IT industry since quite some time, but it is important to understand and convey to your client about the ROI on Scrum. Understanding customer and his pain points are even more important than anything else. As an Scrum enthusiast in this session, I will help you see the scrum from your client’s perspective.
- What a potential Customer expects?
- What Scrum brings on the table?
- Selling Scrum to the client
- How to differentiate yourself from your competitor
- MVP approach in developing a product
Getting involved with the community is very important for an open source community! But when you're part of a community like Drupal it is important but in a different way, because if you don't you miss out on a lot of fun stuff.
This session will talk about
- How to get involved with the community
- Why you should get involved with a community
- How indian Drupal Community is not the same as other local Drupal Communities
- How to leverage being part of the community
This session will give an understanding of why it's importatnt to do Drupal events in their local communities and help people organize Drupal events and keep the drupal communitites be together, active & functioning.
Session will talk about
In this session we will go through a more efficient git workflow(not just theory but what we are following successfully in Srijan for over an year now) to improve your team's performance and efficiency.
If you can relate to any one of the following deployment challenges: -
- Maintaining code quality is difficult
- 1 of 2
- next ›