#DCM2015 Day 1 Special tracks for Business, Gov, Edu and more
For: Invited heads and decision makers of premier Drupal organisations only
This is a unique forum for business leaders, CXOs, decision makers, department heads, entrepreneurs, marketers and from all premier Drupal companies and users to get together in an open panel and engage in transparent discussions around the business, delivery and related challenges of using and deploying Drupal. This is a unique opportunity to interact with peers face-to-face in a supportive and productive setting of the DrupalCamp.
Drupal & Open Source in Gov and Edu
For: Anyone interested in open source proliferation in the Gov and Edu domains in India
A group of luminaries working with open source and Drupal in the Gov and Edu domains in India will:
- Discuss the awareness, adoption, and efforts to proliferate open source technologies, with an emphasis on the Drupal platform.
- Share the challenges Gov and Edu institutions face in each of the above phases.
- Propose possible ways to overcome the challenges and to engage with Drupal businesses in building a healthy ecosystem of FOSS.
- Prof. Sunthar, IIT Bombay. Moderator
- Sharat Chandran, Head ASC, IITB
- Prabhu Ramachandran, FOSSEE, IITB
- P Balasubramanian, OTG, NIC, Chennai
- Venkatesh Hariharan (Venky)
- Varun Rattan Singh, e-Gov entrepreneur
- Thomas P. Thomas, CEO, Zyxware
More details available here - http://j.mp/DCM2015-panel-gov-edu
For: Anyone interested the amazing range and quality of Drupal projects being #MadeInIndia
Barcamp-style rapid-fire interactive presentations by anyone who wants to showcase their work, engage with the Drupal community at large, ask questions and share knowledge.
See the Day 1 schedule for these slotted items here - http://2015.drupalmumbai.org/content/program-schedule