With almost 140,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2013 global revenues of EUR 10.1 billion.
We have close to 225 Drupal developers worldwide, making us one of the biggest Drupal integrators globally. We've been working with Drupal since 2007 and believe that Drupal is often the best and most cost effective solution for our customers to build their online presence and business. That's also why we internally chose Drupal to power our knowledge management tool.
We thoughtfully combine onshore with offshore development to assure that the end result is both high quality and cost optimal. To deliver large and complex websites we can leverage our people's knowledge of Drupal as well as our extensive experience with solving problems in the enterprise world. All this makes Capgemini a capable and reliable partner to help enterprises successfully exploit the power of Drupal and its community.
- 69 members on drupal.org
- 20 committers to Drupal 8 core with one of our developers amongst the Top 12 committers
- More than 1000 commits and many more patches and talks
- Dedicated team of 3 developers working full time for the Large Scale Drupal initiative (http://www.largescaledrupal.com/ )
- Platinum sponsors for DrupalCon Prague 2014
- Supporting partner of the Drupal Association, https://assoc.drupal.org/supporting-partners
- Ranked #11 globally in terms of Drupal 8 core contributions http://ericduran.github.io/drupalcores/companies.html
- Sponsers of DrupalCon Paris, DrupalCon London, and DrupalCon Prague and sponsor local events (DrupalCamp Toulouse, London Meetups, DrupalCamp London 2013, FrontEnd United 2013)
- Multiple module contributions, including Route (http://drupal.org/project/route), STOMP (http://drupal.org/project/stomp), Field SQL No Revisions (http://drupal.org/project/field_sql_norevisions) and others.